BACK TO THE FUTURE II: AIR MAG REPLICA MODIFICATION (PART 2)

I’m trying to squeeze in some time to do the modifications.  I got around to removing the sole off one shoe.  It turned out a little more difficult than expected.  The glue from the factory fused to the midsole which made be quite frustrated.  I ended up cutting the sides off to access the side panel.

I did a test run as well on my alternative to electronics and EL lighting.  So far so good. Let me know what you think.

IMG_4216

IMG_4221

IMG_4218

IMG_4228

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s